This is the list of questions we asked for this site.
- Do you support regulating and taxing marijuana similarly to alcohol?
- how soon?
- Do you support allowing towns and municipalities to authorize social marijuana use at certain marijuana retail outlets (cannabis cafes), provided that they are limited to adults who are 21 or older?
- Do you support allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes if authorized by patient’s doctor?
- If marijuana is regulated and taxed similarly to alcohol, would you favor allowing edible marijuana products to be sold in retail outlets if they are packaged and labeled appropriately?
- Do you favor expanding the number of licensed medical marijuana compassion centers in Rhode Island?
- Do you favor the idea of prohibiting employers from testing job applicants for marijuana as a condition for employment, unless the drug tests are required under federal law?
- Do you favor the idea of allowing individuals who are 21 or older to cultivate a limited number marijuana plants in their home?
- Do you support the Rhode Island marijuana decriminalization law, which replaced criminal penalties for possession of small amounts of marijuana with a civil fine similar to a traffic ticket?